Not so long ago, only people from Africa and Arabic countries knew about this hair removal procedure. Today, many people prefer this method to any other, mainly because it has several advantages and very few drawbacks. This method can cope with any hair type, from coarse to soft and curly. Also, there is no need to purchase special equipment, unlike for laser or waxing.
In this article, you will read the accumulated top pros and some of the cons of the procedure. So, keep reading and learn more about the safest hair elimination method.
The Basics of Sugaring: Why Use It?
So, what is sugaring for hair removal? It may involve several techniques that a professional beautician can perform. Sugaring paste can be applied manually, with a bandage, or with a spatula. The basics are the same for any of these methods. The professional applies sugaring gel or pastes to the chosen body zone following the direction of the hair growth. One of the significant advantages of sugaring is that it can be utilized on the most delicate areas, like the bikini zone and underarms. The beautician will select the substance of the proper density and apply it to your skin. Once you feel comfortable, the beautician tears the paste off, leaving the skin smooth and hairless.
Another notable advantage here is that all you have to do to achieve excellent results is purchase professional cosmetics from producers with the necessary experience and excellent customer feedback. The Sugaring Factory meets all these criteria. It is a manufacturer of sugaring products. These products are essential tools of the trade for countless professional beauticians. For this reason, all its cosmetics for sugaring are purely natural, top quality, and easy to use.
Essentials of Sugaring Technique and Benefits
And how does sugaring hair removal work? First, here is a detailed explanation of each of the methods how specialists can work with sugaring pastes:
- Bandage method. This is ideal for hair removal from the back, legs, and other large areas. It requires more time and material, but the procedure is gentler. In addition to the sugar paste, you will also need cloth or paper strips. It is also suitable for removing hair from hard-to-reach spots, such as the bikini zone. But when epilating such places, be more careful and tear the strips off quickly, so the procedure is as painless as possible.
- Manual application. This is highly effective because it allows you to remove 100% of the hair from the appropriate place, including very short ones. It may seem simpler because it requires only professional hands. Also, here you will not need much paste, which means it is cost-saving.
- The procedure with a spatula. Here the mixture is applied to the skin’s surface with a spatula. It is a reasonably gentle technique and can also be used for bikini epilation. Other advantages include ease of application and a longer exposure time for the paste on the hairs. You do not have to rub the mixture onto your hands, so this method suits those with long nails.
- Application method. Beauticians apply density high paste. This procedure can be performed in summer and with high humidity. The main perk of the technique is that several pieces of material can be placed simultaneously in various zones of the body. However, it is considered one of the subtypes of the manual technique.
Sugar Paste: Component Analysis
What is sugar wax? The answer lies on the surface: the substance’s ingredients are ecologically pure. It includes lemon juice, a bit of water, and sugar. Such components are unlikely to cause allergic reactions. Also, with sugaring, the paste does not stick to the top layer of the skin. Instead, it sticks to the hair and dead skin cells, which reduces the risk of hair breakage and skin irritation. Because of this, some people say it hurts less than alternative hair removal methods.
Sugaring paste has several density types. For example, the Luxury Pro sugaring products from the popular manufacturer Sugaring Factory offer:
- An extremely elastic line. You can use it to control the density of other pastes, and it can be applied across large body zones.
- Medium-density paste. This type is also very delicate and can be used for larger areas.
- All-purpose product. Its name speaks for itself because you can even use it to eliminate facial hair.
- The highest density paste. This product is great for the Brazilian bikini zone and armpits, where the skin is the most sensitive.
None of these pastes require additional heating and all are suitable for any available application techniques.
Why Do Professionals Choose Sugaring?
Is sugar waxing less painful, and what are its other benefits? Here is a list of pros of the procedure:
- An accumulative effect. After each procedure, you will obtain weaker and less coarse hair.
- Minimal discomfort. It causes a minimum amount of pain due to the natural constitution of the product and the professionalism of the beautician.
- Skin safe. You won’t have any bumps and redness afterward.
- Cost-effective. It does not require any expensive equipment, and the consumption of the paste is quite economical.
- Silky skin for a long time. How long does a sugar wax last? You can enjoy smooth skin for about 3 or 4 weeks, and even after each session, your hair will be thinner and less noticeable.
Sure, any procedure has some cons, and sugaring is no exception. Complications after the procedure are minimal, but they are still present. Errors in technique and individual skin characteristics can lead to irritation, inflammation, and allergic reactions.